A New Prescription For You…
Dr. Joseph Mercola, a well-known health advocate, has an interesting take on exercise.
He believes that it should be prescribed, like any other medication, in daily doses.
“The simple act of writing out a prescription for exercise is an excellent approach to being proactive in regard to your health. It’s also far more logical, inexpensive and actually radically reduces your risk of most every chronic disease known to man. A daily exercise routine is one of the main factors in achieving optimal wellness.”
Whether you think about it or not, each day you are faced with the option to get your daily does of exercise or not.
Will you find the time to hit the gym today, or will the busyness of the day leave you exhausted on the couch? Quite frankly, you don’t have reasons to not do it—you only have excuses.
If you are like most then exercise isn’t at the top of your list of favorite things. You’d rather be immersed in a bowl of ice cream, enjoying their favorite TV show or dining out with friends instead of sweating in the gym.
But the fact is that your favorite things add inches to your waist, and you know that a larger waist equals an increase in health problems, not to mention an overall decrease in your quality of life.
It’s time to get serious about exercise.
You could start by changing your attitude toward exercise. If you go into it with a bad attitude, chances are you won’t enjoy it. It’s time to accept the fact that you can enjoy exercise.
Consider the following:
- Have you written off exercise based on a particular type of routine – maybe you would enjoy something different. The truth is that no one can deny how great it feels to accomplish a challenging workout. It’s rewarding, invigorating and feels great. You simply need to find the right form of exercise for you.
- Try to pinpoint the main reason that you dislike exercise. Is it the uncomfortable workout clothes that you own? Maybe it is time for a new style. Is it trying to decide what machine to use at the gym? Maybe it is time for a personal trainer (more on that later). Is it the pain that you feel in your shoulder when swimming? Maybe it is time to find a new form of cardiovascular exercise—one that won’t aggravate your injury.
See, the truth of the matter is that there are many different forms of exercises that will give you the results that you want. Don’t like the gym? There’s a program for you. Don’t like running? There is an alternative. Don’t have the time? There are time friendly exercise routines that will give you incredible results in under an hour.
Like I said, when it comes to exercise you have tons of options. But it all starts with ditching the excuses and asking a qualified fitness expert like me for the right program for you.
Is it really that easy? Yes.
So where do you begin? Just pick up the phone and give me a call or simply reply to this email and let me know that you’re ready to get in the best shape of your life.
Exercise is your new prescription medication — don’t forget to take your daily dose!
Find Your Motivation!
Motivation comes from having a goal. What is your goal? Why do you want to get into great shape?
Take a minute to really uncover the reason that you want to lose the weight. Don’t say something vague like you want to ‘Be thinner’ or ‘Look more attractive.’ Dig deeper – there is a very specific motivator in your life, you simply need to uncover it.
Here are some possible motivators…
- I want to have more energy to keep up with the kids.
- I want to improve my health through weight loss to extend and improve my life.
- I want to lose 15 pounds before my vacation.
- I want to restore my confidence to wear sleeveless shirts.
- I want to regain my figure to impress and attract my significant other.
Mike “Titan” O’Hearn came from humble beginnings. He grew up on a farm in Kirkland, WA and is the youngest of 9 brothers and sisters. He began competing in bodybuilding, power lifting, and martial arts at the age of 13. By the age of 15, he won the Teenage Washington State competitions in all three sports. He understands more than anyone what it takes to get to the top. Now you can join Mike on his life-long fitness journey, and get the very same tips and strategies he uses to achieve his fitness goals!